Generic Life Updates

One of my dearest friends was let go at work. Her last day is Friday. Sad, sad day. I just can't imagine what it's going to be like going into that office every day and knowing that she won't be there anymore. She is truly one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever met. EVER. We will still be in touch - she's one of my bingo partners - but work will not be the same.

My parents are coming to my house Saturday! We have big plans - we have to relocate a certain cat that lives under my deck. We are going to try to get Andrew's car running (it won't start!). We are going to play bingo. We'll probably play bananagrams-the best game ever.

I'm FINALLY going to see Hunger Games this weekend. I can't believe I haven't seen it yet. The book series are one of my favorites - and I have read a LOT of books in my lifetime.

Oh...and I'll be preparing for a little trip I'm taking to this place, which some of you may recognize...

1 comments:

  1. Oh, how sad for your friend.
    I hope your weekend is so much fun and helps soothe that ache.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails